Be Empowered! Workshop
If you’re a Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health student from Batches 13 and 14, B.E.A.T. Consultancy Sdn Bhd in collaboration with Fajar International College is conducting the Be Empowered! Workshop on Saturday, 9th October 2010, from 2.00pm to 5.00pm at B.E.A.T. Room for you!
We’ve entered into one of the most turbulent times in human history where changes are happening more rapidly than ever before. – Brian Tracy
To empower you with vital learning skills so you can improve your performance and help you achieve your dreams.
In order for you to create more free time for yourself, you need to be armed with the best and latest skills so you can learn, understand and apply whatever it is that you need faster and more effective.
Exclusive & FREE for Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Batches 13 and 14. Limited to 50 participants on a ‘first-come-first-serve’ basis.
Now you can be better prepared for your final exams!
- Nine Simple Habits that can help you get the best results;
- How to learn naturally with fun, excitement and results;
- How to handle tough or trying situations;
- How to remember as many things in a short time for a long period;
- How to improve your speaking, reading and writing skills for English, academic and work purposes;
- How to reduce nervousness and anxiety before and during exams;
- And much more!
What’s so special about this workshop?
- Delivered in English, Malay & Iban;
- By an expert & practitioner;
- Helps you get started!
- Practical and eye opening, yet NO emo-moments/brainwashing!
For RM5, you can get your own copy of the comprehensive guide!!! (Obligations free.) Pay by 12.00pm, Friday (8/10/2010).
Please R.S.V.P. here and register your name at the Fajar International College Admin Office. Reserve a seat for you and your friends at the Fajar International College Admin Office today!
What you do next?
Register yourself and your friends at the Fajar International College Admin Office. Ask for Sanny.